If you are looking for the best phones under 8000, there are way too many options to choose from. These budget phones generally differ in specifications and the overall experience. So, We’ve rounded up 10 of the best budget smartphones on the market based on function, price and compatibility to help you decide which one is right for you and save your precious time and money.
These are the best budget Smartphone —
Micromax IN 1b
Infinix Smart 4 Plus
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
Redmi 8A Dual
Samsung Galaxy M01
1. Micromax IN 1b
Say hello to the Micromax IN 1b smartphone whose powerful MediaTek Helio G35 gaming processor and a 5000 mAh battery will pave the way for effortless multitasking and usage. Oh, and it also comes with the Face Unlock feature and a fingerprint sensor so that you can access your phone in a safe and secure manner.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 128 GB
- 16.56 cm (6.52 inch) HD+ Display
- 13MP + 2MP | 8MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- MediaTek Helio G35 (MT6765V/WB) Processor
2. Infinix Smart 4 Plus
The Infinix Smart 4 Plus is a high-performing smartphone that can change the way you do your everyday tasks by using different apps. It features the 12nm Helio A25 1.8 GHz Octa-core processor, so rest assured, the smartphone’s apps and functions will run smoothly. It even features a 13 MP AI dual rear camera, which you can use to capture stunning and clear photographs. What’s more, it also delivers surround sound to complement your viewing experience while watching different types of content.
- 3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 17.32 cm (6.82 inch) HD+ Display
- 13MP + Depth Sensor | 8MP Front Camera
- 6000 mAh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Mediatek Helio A25 Processor
3. Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core comes with MT6739WW quad core powerful processor with memory variants to suit your needs and to give a smooth performance the whole day. Infinity display provides truly immersive viewing experience by maximized screen size. It’s ideal for gaming, watching videos, multi-tasking/browsing and more.
- 8MP (F2.2) rear camera | 5MP (F2.4) front camera
- 5.3-inch (13.41 centimeters) PLS TFT LCD, HD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 1480 x 720 pixels resolution, 310 ppi pixel density and 16 M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 2GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android GO | v10.0 operating system with 1.5GHz+2GHz MediaTek | MT6739WW quad core processor
- 3000mAH lithium-ion battery
4. Realme C11
Say hello to the stylish and powerful realme C11 smartphone. Featuring an octa-core processor and 2 GB of RAM, this smartphone offers a powerful and seamless performance, whether you’re playing games or multitasking between applications. The 5000 mAh battery offers a long runtime so you can watch movies, play games, listen to music, and do more in a day before you need to recharge it. The 16.5 cm (6.5) Mini-drop Fullscreen display makes it a delight to watch videos and more on this smartphone.
- 2 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) HD+ Display
- 13MP + 2MP | 5MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Battery
- Mediatek Helio G35 Processor
5. POCO C3
If your old phone is acting up, then it’s time to replace it with this smartphone from POCO. Loaded with a host of amazing features, ranging from a MediaTek Helio G35 Octa-core processor to a 5000-mAh battery, this smartphone is what long hours of performance are all about. And, if you have a thing for video games, then you can enjoy lag-free gaming on this phone courtesy of the HyperEngine Game Technology.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 512 GB
- 16.59 cm (6.53 inch) HD+ Display
- 13MP + 2MP + 2MP | 5MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Li-ion Polymer Battery
- Mediatek Helio G35 Processor
6. Redmi 8A Dual
Redmi 8A Dual is good for people who are always on the go and need good connectivity and long battery life in this budget. The Redmi 8A Dual offers a 5000mAh battery in that aspect with the ability to reverse charge other devices. It has a rugged but unique design, and comes with Gorilla Glass 5 on top. The phone also supports 18W fast charging and rocks 13MP dual cameras at the back.
- 13+2MP dual rear AI camera with PDAF | 8MP front camera
- 15.7988 centimeters (6.22-inch) HD+ Dot notch display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D curved glass
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB with dedicated memory card slot | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with 1.95GHz Snapdragon 439 octa core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-polymer battery
7. Honor 9A
Honor 9A comes with a 16.0cm honor full view display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels, it is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor and with 3GB of RAM & 64GB of ROM which further can expand by 512GB with a dedicated memory card slot. The Honor 9A runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh. Moreover Honor 9a comes with pre-installed App Gallery from where you can download your favourite apps, there are different ways to download you app like Phone clone, app gallery & quick app, Petal Search.
- 13MP+5MP+2MP triple camera with super wide angle 8MP front camera
- 16 centimeters (6.3-inch) Honor full view display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution 278 ppi pixel density and 16.7M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM 64GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB with dedicated memory card slot Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android 10 + Magic UI 3.1 operating system with 2.0GHz Mediatek MT6762R processor
- 5000mAH lithium-polymer battery which gives you more than a day backup
- This device is powered by App gallery.Google play store is not available in this device. With App gallery and Petal search have access to millions of apps
8. Samsung Galaxy M01
With the Samsung Galaxy M01, Samsung introduces a 4000 mAh battery along with a sAmoled Infinity-V display for the first time in this price segment. This comes along with a dual camera set up. Bring your ‘A’ game to the table with great power and storage.
- 13MP (F2.2) main camera + 2MP (F2.4) depth rear camera | 5MP (F2.2) front camera
- 5.7-inch (14.51 centimeters) infinity V cut display, HD+ capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution, 294 ppi | 16M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v10.0 operating system with 2GHz+1.45GHz Qualcomm | SDM439 octa core processor
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery
9. Redmi 9A
Redmi 9A is a very well balanced choice for anyone looking for best phones in this price range. Redmi 9A comes with Octa-core Helio G25 processor and upto 2.0GHz clock speed. It also comes with 13 MP AI Rear camera along with 5 MP front camera. Redmi 9A also features 16.58 centimeters (6.53-inch) HD + display with 720×1600 pixels. It also comes with 5000 mAH large battery.
- 13MP rear camera with AI portrait, AI scene recognition, HDR, pro mode | 5MP front camera
- 16.58 centimeters (6.53 inch) HD+ multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 268 ppi pixel density and 20:9 aspect ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) + Dedicated SD card slot
- Android v10 operating system with upto 2.0GHz clock speed Mediatek Helio G25 octa core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-polymer large battery with 10W wired charger in-box
10. Vivo Y91i
The Vivo Y91i smartphone comes with 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera, Helio P22 octa core processor, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory expandable up to 256 GB, 15.80 cm (6.22) HD plus Halo Full view display, a massive 4030mAh battery and much more. Y91i’s octa-core processor comes with a 12nm design, achieving clock speeds of up to 2.0GHz. This results in faster processing speeds while consuming less power, allowing you to open apps faster, switch between them seamlessly, and enjoy a smoother user experience.
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 15.80 centimeters (6.22-inch) multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 2GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Oreo v8.1 operating system with Helio P22 octa core processor
- 4030mAH lithium-ion battery